Before the new school year begins, take stock of how your home design supports a back-to-school schedule switch-up. Between keeping track of team uniforms, packed lunches and homework assignments, your home has to work hard to get back into the school zone — and each room has an important job to do. Here’s how to make sure they’re all doing what they can to make back to school that much easier.
- School Tough Mudder – organize your mud room with labelled hooks
- Not-So-Strange Bedfellows – set up your child’s room more efficiently
- Kitchen Confidential – create a homework area
- Bath Bomb – add baskets for each child to to make mornings a little easier
- Wash ‘n’ Dash – add a drying rack or countertop to make sorting easier
When back to school season hits, there’s a lot to think about: school supplies, class schedules and family meal planning. Make sure your home design and organization systems are ready to take on the change in daily routine.
Article content provided by Remax.ca. To view or read more, please visit: https://blog.remax.ca/school-home-design-ideas/